But nothing is perfect in the world. There will always be some kind of nasty thing that can spoil and spoil everything good. A student daughter came to Lyudka. She came for the holidays, to live at her mother's dacha, to feed herself. And she brought with her a fight of a friend, or as they call fuckers now. She didn’t bring her own, so she also brought a friend with the same boyfriend. And now they spend the whole day loitering around the site in bathing suits made of several strings, bringing melancholy and complete languor to a neighbor. And there is no way for a neighbor to escape even for half an hour, to amuse the flesh.
Woke up with dry mouth and desire to go to the toilet. He looked at his watch, it had been about four hours. Vitka was not in place - his regiment was opposite mine. Rather, his place was lower, but he gave way to his grandfather. The old men slept peacefully, snoring lightly. I got down and out. Pushed the toilet door - closed. Okay, I think I'll take something to drink at least. But the door of the conductors was also locked. But on the other hand, the toilet door opened and my neighbor in the compartment came out. “Ah, Levka,” he stated and raised his thumb. Staggering, he passed into the compartment. I, of course, hurry to the toilet, but the door is again locked. I pulled the handle and waited. Strange, I thought. And when, after a minute or two, the door opened, then, straightening her signature gray shirt, Marina came out of the closet. That means with whom and where my neighbor disappeared.
Envy is a bad feeling.
liveartbcs.com/romania/03-04-2022. First of all, a few words about myself, this allows the reader to imagine who is talking. My name is Tamara, brunette, medium height with a second breast size and a rather round, firm ass. Soon I will celebrate my thirty-two years. I personally really like my ass and it attracts many men to me, and I myself love to admire it in front of the mirror.
I took a table, Sasha, having become a little blunt, also began to lift it, we dragged him to the bed, placing him at the end.
Vera got up, took Pasha by the hand and led him into the bedroom. Twenty minutes later they left. Vera just glowed with joy.
Otherwise, our car will forever stand in the parking lot, and we will choke on the bus.